The Better Business Bureau in Acadiana is warning of a new scam targeting job seekers! If you get offered a job that seems too good to be true, it probably…
Download Our Free Mobile App!
- Klobuchar: GOP need not "go lockstep" with Trump on SCOTUS pickSenator Klobuchar urged her Republican colleagues to "look in their own souls" and make their own decision.
- CDC updates, then removes, guidance on airborne spread of COVID-19The CDC updated its guidance to warn about the risk of small airborne respiratory particles known as aerosols – but then removed that information from its website.
- Steelers star breaks with team, honors fallen police officerThe Steelers spent part of the week dealing with a self-inflicted public relations mess.
- LSU football coach Ed Orgeron: ace recruiter, master motivatorLSU head football coach Ed Orgeron shows 60 Minutes the Tigers' recruiting process and explains why he punches himself in the face before big games.
- Ed Orgeron's journey from the bayou to LSUJon Wertheim speaks with Ed Orgeron about recruiting, coaching in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and why he thinks his accent played a part in the decision not to make him the full-time head coach at USC.
- How Ruth Bader Ginsburg became a "notorious" cultural iconThe Supreme Court Justice who inspired young and old alike in her fight for equal rights also inspired a popular reputation as the "Notorious RBG"
- DOJ says 3 cities could lose federal aid for allowing "anarchy"New York City, Portland and Seattle were labeled "anarchist jurisdictions" by the Justice Department.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg to lie in repose at Supreme Court this weekThe late justice will also lie in state in the U.S. Capitol on Friday.
- Bad Bunny performs live concert from flatbed truck through NYCThe concert began at Yankee Stadium and ended at Harlem Hospital, where the reggaeton star paid tribute to front-line workers.
- Europeans face prospect of 2nd lockdowns as COVID cases surgeSome U.K. regions are already locked down again, as the government warns daily infections could hit 50,000 without action.